Whitefish, MT | Glacier National Park Loop | September 2-8, September 17-23, 2014 | $1995
Montana has intrigued adventurous individuals for many years; its snow capped mountains, rugged terrain, wildlife and small population contribute to the old west appeal. In the winter, skiers have traveled to Montana to escape the long lift lines and found champagne powder, amazing terrain and great people.
Going to the Sun Road in Glacier National Park is one of the best rides in America. What most people don’t know is the 200+ miles of road on the perimeter of the park is just as spectacular. On the Glacier Loop we will be combining Going to the Sun Road with our favorite local ride and turning it into the Glacier Loop. 40 miles per day, allowing for off the bike hiking, running, and exploring in the “Crown of the Continent”. We will have four guides on the trip. Two of the guides grew up in nearby Whitefish, MT and the other two guides have spent full seasons working in the park. We are offering two date ranges for 2014 with a max of 15 people per trip. Families, couples, and singles all welcome.
All-Inclusive road bike tour
- Hotels, Cabins and Lodges
- Professionally Guided & Supported Rides
- Rides Include: Going to the Sun Road, Many Glacier
- 7 Days, 6 Nights
- Breakfast and dinner at restaurants, lunch on the road
- Afternoon Trail Run & Hiking Options
- Bike Assembly & Break Down
- Bike Rentals Available (+$)
- 40 miles per day, last day is 84 miles!
Contact Us To Book Now! – Call 406-219-1318