It seems like the time has flown by…but believe it or not the Cycling House has actually been around for 10 years! We like to think that there are lots of things that make us special; our unique camps, great food, awesome staff — but the special ingredient that really makes all of our trips so awesome is you. If you’ve ever been on a Cycling House trip, you know that the folks who make up our trips are the the kind of people you’ll stay friends with for a long, long time.
We wanted to have a photo contest to honor all the special moments that we’ve had over the years at the Cycling House. We have been loving the photos of you in your Cycling House apparel, so much so that we are upping the ante on our photo contest!
- You or/and a friend at a camp
- You or/and a friend training for a camp
- You or/and a friend eating your favorite Cycling House Recipe
- You or/and a friend having a breakthrough moment at camp
- You or/and a friendwearing your Cycling House kit doing something awesome!
- You or/and living the TCH lifestyle
- One of your favorite Cycling House landscapes
The best entry will receive a free spot on Tour de Montana!* Two runners up will receive jerseys. So go ahead– give us your best shot.
If you haven’t been to a Cycling House camp yet, that’s OK! Go ahead and tag picture #mytch while you’re planning your fun cycling vacation. And check out our gallery below of some of our awesome entries so far. Photo credits to Owen Gue, Emily Walter, a random person at Owen’s wedding, and Shaun Radley.
*Winner receives single spot on Tour de Montana, 7/13-7-19. Airfare, bike rental, and camping equipment not included.