MOOTS AT TCH
This will be the 8th year of hosting the Moots crew in Tucson. We have a strong connection to Moots because they truly care about what they’re doing, they have an awesome company culture – they’re great folks that we’re proud to align ourselves with.
Moots has been building high-performance bike frames since 1981. Each is meticulously fashioned out of premium US-made titanium tubing, allowing us to design every bike to the specific needs of the frame style and individual rider. Their purposeful design philosophy, their knowledge of the unique characteristics of titanium, and their relentless focus on craftsmanship come together in the creation of true lifetime bikes—whether your preference is asphalt, dirt or both. We love that!
Titanium meets the Sonoran desert
Join the TCH and the Moots crew for a week of riding as you’ve never experienced. We’ll take you on daily, fully guided and sag supported rides through the gorgeous Tucson, Arizona landscape.
FEBRUARY 4TH – 9TH, 2020
- Rides range from 40 to 75+ miles, ending in one final ride up Mount Lemmon, the 20+ mile, the 6,000-foot climax of the week
- Enjoy the accommodations at The Cycling House
- All meals are included and prepared by our health-conscious private chef
- All bike assembly and breakdown is included
- The moots demo fleet will be on hand!