Trip Payment Policy
- A $500 deposit is due at the time of booking your trip.
- The balance is due 120 days prior to the trip start date.
- If you sign up within 120 days of any trip, the full amount is due at the time of booking.
Private Trip Payment Policy
- Our custom and private trip payment policies can vary. If you’ve organized a private or custom trip with us, your payment policy will be outlined in your trip summary document.
Credit Card Payment Policy
Starting March 15th, 2023, all TCH trip invoices (newly generated and pre-existing with an open balance), will have ACH bank transfer as the default payment type. You can still pay for your trip with a credit card, but there will be a 2.5% surcharge added to the invoice.
There are 2 ways to completely avoid this 2.5% surcharge:
- Pay the invoice online via ACH bank transfer – This is fast and easy. *You can find your routing and bank account numbers at the bottom of your check.*
- Pay the invoice by mailing us a check.
- Mail checks to: The Cycling House. 235 N. 1st St. W. Suite B. Missoula, MT 59802.
If you would still like to submit your final payment with a credit card, let us know when you get the invoice, and we can adjust the final invoice with the 2.5% surcharge.
This surcharge will not be applied to any initial trip deposit ($500) or anything purchased on our online store (jersey, bibs, hats, etc.).