I’ve entered the world of Zwift. I’m hooked.
The indoor cycling experience has taken off in recent years. It’s a little cumbersome to get your setup dialed, but once you get it going the product is un-rivaled. There are rides, races, and events every single day. It also takes drafting into account, so group rides and races resemble actual riding outside.
What I enjoy:
- It’s competitive, real time results based really similar to normal group riding
- Friendly and supportive community
- Pushes you super hard, much harder then any other virtual program I’ve seen
- Rad little clothing and gear incentives for your Avatar
- Keeps track of all your rides and stats
- Seemless upload to Strava
I use the Powertap P1 Pedals we sell at TCH. I bought the Zwift Dongle from their site and then a USB extension cord off Amazon. I use a Garmin HR strap and traditional magnetic Cyclops Trainer. It works great. I bought the Powertap Magnus, so I’ll check back in when that comes in.
COO Cycling House