We’re excited to announce we have a brand-new offering in Tucson, Arizona! Plan the ultimate private and custom riding getaway in Tucson for you and your riding buddies. A private trip means that you and the crew in your “social bubble” completely takeover of The Cycling House! Enjoy a custom road or gravel riding itinerary, indulge in curated chef-prepared meals, have the full support of awesome TCH guides, and – ultimately – soak up a trip for the ages with the ones you care about the most.
Your pace, your style, your own group
Our knowledgeable team will give you the flexibility and freedom to have the adventures you want. Our extensive knowledge and thoughtfully designed itineraries set you free to engage on your own terms. Your pace, your style and your own group.
Private Trip Highlights
- Take over the entire Cycling House in Tucson!
- Traveling with your “Quarantine Crew” help your peace of mind and eliminate the unknowns of group travel.
- Low minimum number of riders – travel with your “social bubble”.
- Chef-prepared meals.
- Choose between gravel, road or a little bit of both! Of course, it includes the world-famous TCH ride support.
- Our pro guides will help you design your dream riding itinerary and be there to support you before, during and after each ride.
- Does someone in your group want to skip the bike? No problem at all! There are plenty of other great activities to do while in Tucson.
- Premium carbon road bikes, gravel bikes.
- E-BIKES Available
Your Own Private Accommodations
Take over The Cycling House! Nestled on 10 acres on the far east side of Tucson, our place offers the opportunity to relax and recover in a spacious setting. Enjoy yoga on the patio, share stories during a hot tub soak or finish a ride by jumping in the infinity pool. This comfortable, relaxing environment lends itself to connecting deeply with those along for the ride. Need a quick bike fix? Our garage’s workbench and collection of tools rivals most bike shops.
Using locally sourced ingredients, our chefs create clean and delicious meals to fuel your week of riding. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all included, except for one dinner out in Tucson (totally worth the trip into town). Each meal we create is inventive and diverse – often inspired by our chefs’ global travels – and focuses on lean proteins, leafy greens and root vegetables. We focus on food specifically for endurance athletes and accommodate all dietary preferences and restrictions.
Want to ride gravel, road or a little bit of both? We have you covered. Our pro guides will help you design your dream riding itinerary and be there to support you before, during and after each ride. We have a fleet of premium Cervelo Aspero gravel bikes and road bikes or E-bikes.
Start planning your private trip
Available starting January 2021. Start planning your private cycling trip by inquiring below.