We’ve looked at every element of what we do at The Cycling House to keep our guests and staff happy and healthy. As a result, we’re making a big pivot for TCH Tucson 2021, and we’re excited to share the exciting news with you.
We have two awesome options to get away and travel with us this winter! Now you can take over our facility for a private week for your friends and family, or you can take part in a Cycling House experience with our new accommodation partner in Tucson. Read about the details below.
Option #1 – Go Private! Take Over The House
Your pace. Your style. Your own group.
You can take over the entire Cycling House for a week of riding, eating, soaking up the sun and connecting with those you care most about. Imagine planning the ultimate private, custom riding getaway in Tucson for you and your riding buddies. A private trip means that you and the crew in your “social bubble” completely take over TCH! We’ll plan a custom road or gravel riding itinerary, while you’ll indulge in curated chef-prepared meals, have the full support of awesome TCH guides and – ultimately – soak up a trip for the ages.
We know you’re itching to get back out there with us, and we suspect many of your friends and family members are, too. Our solution? Create a small-group trip with your own social bubble by taking over the house. You can read about the details of this new experience here.
Private Tucson Trip Highlights:
- Low minimum number of riders – travel with your “social bubble” or family.
- Chef-prepared meals.
- Choose between gravel, road or a little bit of both! Of course it includes the world-famous TCH ride support.
- Our pro guides will help you design your dream riding itinerary and be there to support you every step of the way.
- Does someone in your group want to skip the bike? No problem at all, as there’s lots to do in Tucson.
- Premium carbon road bikes, gravel bikes & E-bikes available
- Available weeks between January and April 2021
- View photos of our private trip experience here.
Option #2 – New Guest Ranch Experience
Tucson Guest Ranch Experience
Don’t want to go completely private but still want to come and ride with us? We have a plan. For our upcoming Tucson, Arizona Cycling and Gravel trips, we’re partnering with a 4-star guest ranch! This is an historic 650-acre ranch on the far east side of Tucson, just about 7 miles from TCH (~10min drive). Due to COVID-19 and our goal to keep everyone healthy and safe, we’ve focused on limiting our indoor communal interactions with guests who aren’t traveling together (social bubble). The Ranch allows TCH guests a lot more space to spread out and have their own personal accommodations vs. staying in one big house together. The Ranch has individual rooms with separate entrances and en suite bathrooms, which we love. The Ranch also does breakfast and dinner, and they knock it out of the park, too. Not only is the food high-quality and delicious, but the dining experience allows you to eat together, or if you prefer, on your own away from other people. Their COVID-19 precautionary standards are very high. Like us, they are taking their guests’ health, safety and happiness very seriously.
We see this pivot as something that’s similar to our Solvang, Mallorca or Tuscany trip styles: Partnering with good people who we trust, and then leveraging off of each other’s strengths to make sure the trip is unforgettable.
Highlights Of Our New Tucson Experience At The Ranch
What’s staying the same?
- Our guides and trip leaders. Our crew will be there with you from start to finish, making sure your trip is awesome.
- TCH ride support, route planning and knowledge of the area.
- Pre-trip and post-trip correspondence with you to help plan and prepare.
- Mechanic support.
- Bike builds and breakdowns if you bring your own bike.
- Premium carbon bike rentals are available (both road and gravel).
- It’s still a TCH experience, just different than our original house setting.
- Accommodations. Instead of our house, we’ll be staying at a 4-star guest ranch. View photos here.
- Breakfast and dinners will be served at the Ranch. The food is high-quality, healthy and delicious.
- The TCH chef will be preparing lunches daily. We’ll enjoy these picnic-style lunches in various outdoor spots all throughout Tucson.
- Non-riders are welcome! The Ranch offers alternative activities for somebody who isn’t a rider including horseback riding, nature walks and a spa.
Your Health & Safety
We’ve looked at every element of what we do at The Cycling House to help reduce the risks associated with COVID-19. We cannot fully eliminate all the risks, but we are prepared to help minimize those risks as much as possible, yet still providing a truly memorable traveling and cycling experience with us. The health of our guests and staff is paramount. You can learn about what we’re doing here.
Thanks for checking out what we have planned in Tucson, Arizona. Feel free to drop us a line if you have any questions or want to start planning your next trip with us. We’d love to hear from you.
All the Best,
President, The Cycling House